We are always buying.
Wii Play Games offers a Trade-In by mail service as a convenience to our customers that don't live near us. Please note that our Trade-In by Mail service is automated and any quote you receive may differ from what you would receive from one of our retail stores. Typically, our cash payments in our retail stores are slightly better, however, only in our retail stores can you also trade for STORE CREDIT — which will result in a MUCH HIGHER trade in value. If you live within driving distance from one of our retail locations, we strongly encourage you to bring in the items you wish to trade instead of using this service for the most options and to get our absolute BEST trade-in offers. We pride ourselves on having the best, most extensive buylist around. If you don't see something that you want to sell to us, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. No collection is too large or small for us and we are happy to make offers on anything Magic the gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh or Video Game related.
Some things to remember.
- We offer payment via PayPal, Check, or Store Credit. Please note that if you select payment via PayPal, some fees may apply. For more information, please call or email us.
- We give 30% more in trade on all non-Bulk items. Store credit can be used on all of our product. Don't see anything you want right now? Don't worry, store credit doesn't expire so feel free to keep it until you find something you want.
- If you have any questions or concerns about selling to us or even just a way for us to improve our buylist, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help and always looking to improve.
- If you submit a buylist to us, please do not reply to the confirmation email. We won't be able to see your reply. Instead please contact email@example.com.
- Please Read the Terms and Conditions for our Trade-In by Mail service.
Our Card grading scale:
Near Mint: A card in Near Mint condition will show little to no wear. It may have a light scratch, small nick, or barely noticeable border wear. A foil card will have little to no clouding and retain most or all of its original gloss.
Slightly Played: A card in Slightly Played condition will show visible, minor wear. It may have mild border or corner wear, minor bending, light scratching, small nicks, light scuffing, or very minor border creasing. A foil card may also have moderate clouding and have lost some of its original gloss. Cards signed by the artist, Richard Garfield, or bearing a Pro Tour Stamp which would otherwise be graded as Near Mint are graded as Slightly Played.
Heavily Played: A card in Heavily Played condition will show easily visible, but not extreme wear. It may have extensive border or corner wear, major bending, major scratching, major nicks, major scuffing, major creasing along the top border from shuffling, moderate whitening, slight inking along the borders, slight tearing along the borders, minor water damage, minor dirt buildup, or slight discoloration. A foil card may also have major clouding and have lost most of its original gloss.
Damaged: A card in Damaged condition will show easily visible, extreme wear. It may have major whitening, heavy inking, major creasing or tearing, extensive water damage, writing on the front or back, missing pieces, extensive dirt buildup, or extreme discloration. A foil card may also have lost all of its original gloss..
Please double check your cards for condition before sending them in. We try to be fair and accurate in our grading, so please make it as easy as possible for us by ensuring that the cards you are sending are Near Mint.
*Important* We buy Slightly Played cards at 85% of their Near Mint price, Played cards at 60% of their Near Mint price and Damaged cards at 25% of their Near Mint price. In addition, any rare that we buy for $0.10 that arrives in worse than Near Mint condition will instead be bought for $0.05. Any common or uncommon that we buy for $0.10 or less that arrives in worse than Near Mint condition will instead be bought at our bulk rate of a quarter penny. If you wish to avoid these downgrades, please carefully check the condition of your cards before sending them in.
*Important Update for cards from Alpha, Beta, Unlimited, Arabian Nights, Antiquities, Legends, The Dark and Collector's Edition* Due to the collectable nature of cards from these sets, we have adjusted our default condition downgrades to: Slightly Played cards at 50% of their Near Mint price, Played cards at 25% of their Near Mint price and Damaged cards at 10% of their Near Mint price. If you have any questions about this change, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I sell cards to Wii Play Games? (Please Read)
- You can quickly and easily find the items you wish to sell by using either our search bar or by browsing the product tree in the upper left of the screen. Once you've located a item you are interested in selling to us, just add it to your Sell Cart. Please be aware that you must be in "Selling Mode" to sell cards or games to us.
- To edit your Cart or Checkout, simply click the "View Buylist/Submit" link in the Cart Summary section.
- Follow the system prompts to complete your sell order.
- Wait for the confirmation email to arrive. After you submit your buylist, we have to double-check that we want to buy everything at the posted prices. Usually this takes less than one business day, but please read this email carefully when it arrives because sometimes we do make changes. If you do not receive a confirmation email within two business days, please contact us at email@example.com so we can manually confirm the status of your buylist.
- Please include a print out of your confirmation email with your package. Occasionally we receive buylists with no name on them and consequently we have a difficult time locating the seller. Don’t let this happen to you!
- Make sure if selling cards that your cards are sorted in the EXACT order that they appear on your confirmation email. If your cards arrive out of order, please expect an additional delay of up to 5 business days before completion of your buylist. Please note that in extreme cases such as buylists of several hundred cards that arrive in no order at all, we reserve the right to either return the entire order or else assess a penalty of up to 10% of the final value of your buylist. We will contact you before processing your buylist if we intend to return it or assess a penalty.
- Remember to package your cards and games securely. We don't want your items to be damaged during shipment and neither should you, so please take the time to make sure your items are well packed and protected. Do not put cards in plastic zip lock bags or wrap them with rubber bands, these will more than likely result in damage. We highly recommend packaging your cards in plastic card cases or boxes designed specifically to hold trading cards. Bubble mailers work well too, but please remember to secure the cards so that they do not become loose during transit. We also ask that you please not sleeve your cards, we have to unsleeve every card in order to grade it so you will be saving us time and allowing us to pay you faster!
- Please address all buylists to:
Wii Play Games
3310 S Nellis Blvd Suite 10
Las Vegas NV 89121
- While we don't require it, we strongly recommend that you purchase tracking and insurance for your package. Occasionally things get lost in the mail and we are not responsible for the post office's mistakes, so in order to protect yourself and your package we encourage you to spend the extra couple dollars on both tracking and insurance.
- Although we understand that sometimes there are delays in sending cards to us, due to the constantly changing nature of card prices we ask that all buylists sent to us are received at our facility within 10 business days of their acceptance. After that time, any prices we've offered are subject to change.
- We will send an email to you when your package arrives at our facility. You will receive another email within two business days once your cards have been graded and a final value has been determined. Please keep in mind that we pay 80% of the Near Mint price for Slightly Played cards, 60% for Played cards and 25% for Damaged Cards. If you are uncomfortable receiving a reduced price for cards graded below Near Mint, please closely inspect the cards you are sending to us beforehand and include a physical note stating that you would prefer to have us return any cards not graded at Near Mint to you at your expense.
- In order to make sure that everyone who sells cards to us is completely satisfied with their experience, we email all sellers whose buylists depreciate by more than 20% in value due to downgrades in condition before we complete their submission. If we do not receive a reply within two business days, we continue to process their submission as usual. If you would like to bypass this step in the event that your buylist will be downgraded by more than the 20% threshold, please include a physical note.
- At the end of each business day we double check each buylist to verify that it has been graded properly. For this reason, please allow up to one business day after your buylist has been graded for us to send payment.
- If you want to change your buylist for any reason before sending it to us, for instance to remove a card from the list, please make a note on the invoice. If you wish to add cards, please submit a second buylist. Please feel free to include multiple buylists in one package, but remember to include the invoices for each one.
*Important* We are currently only buying English cards unless otherwise noted. If we receive foreign cards in place of English ones, we reserve the right to discount their price by up to 50% or return them to you at your expense.
We buy bulk Magic the gathering cards!
Don't see your cards listed? Don't worry, we buy bulk Magic cards too. Wii Play Games is currently paying the following prices for bulk:
Bulk Magic Rares: $0.10 each
Bulk Magic Mythic Rares: $0.20 each
Bulk Magic FOIL Rares: $0.20 each
Bulk Magic FOIL Mythic Rares: $.50 each
Bulk Promotional Cards: $0.10 each
Bulk Magic Commons/Uncommons (No Basic Land): We are not currently accepting bulk commons/uncommons.
Bulk Magic FOIL Commons/Uncommons and Basic Land: $0.02
- Please keep in mind that these prices are for bulk Magic cards that are Near Mint and English. We will return all bulk cards that do not meet these requirements at your expense, so please be careful before sending bulk cards in.
- Bulk is not eligible for the store credit bonus.